Trusted, accessible, trans-friendly spaces. Always expanding.
The Outside Project
The Outside Project is an LGBTIQ+ Community Shelter, Centre and Domestic Abuse Refuge in response to those within the LGBTIQ+ community who feel endangered.
- Provision of identity responsive housing and spaces for the LGBTIQ+ Community
- Professional and ‘knowledge by experience’ peer-led support to LGBTIQ+ people in crisis
- Advocacy for LGBTIQ+ rights and needs within wider systems and services
- Promoting improved ‘social health’ and sobriety within the LGBTIQ+ Community
- Develop relationships with services to strengthen support for the LGBTIQ+ Community
- Share our knowledge to educate others on the unique & complex needs of LGBTIQ+ people
Get in touch
52 Lant St,
Sunday 10 December
Southwark12pm – 4pm4 hours10 DecWeekly